Ski Trip to the Aosta Valley, Italy
Due to the continued success and enjoyment with school snowsport trips, The St Lawrence Academy is delighted to offer your child the opportunity to take part in a ski trip to La Thuile in the Aosta Valley in Italy. The ski company have offered us a brilliant package during the Feb ruary Half-Term holiday (depart Saturday 18th February 2017 and return on Sunday 26th February 2017). This is an 8-day trip including 6 days of skiing tuition.
The total cost of this all-inclusive trip will be £969 and will include the following:
- Return travel by executive coach, and breakfast provided on route to and from the Aosta Valley
- Cross channel ferries, Dover to Calais with P&O
- 6 nights half-board accommodation in a 4* hotel complex, with private facilities in all apartment rooms
- Hot snack lunches at mountain restaurants every day
- 6 days ski lift pass for the full ski area
- Ski equipment hire for 6 days (skis, boots, poles and helmets)
- Ski tuition (6 days x 4 hours per day) by fully qualified English speaking snowsport instructors
- Full Apres-Ski programme including entrance costs (Pizza-night, Disco, Swimming, Snow-tubing, Bum-boarding, Quiz-night, Ice-cream parlour visit )
- In-resort representation and 24-hour emergency service
- Fully comprehensive ski travel insurance (including ski breakage and snow guarantee)
- Interski Snowsport School test, with badges/certificates awarded at a special presentation night.
The accommodation at the Residence Planibel offers door-step skiing in a very safe traffic-free resort. The Planibel complex has numerous facilities such as a well-stocked supermarket, pharmacy, a disco, Sky TV, Wi-Fi access (@ £25 per week), a games room, swimming pool, sauna, solarium and Turkish Bath.
This opportunity is available to all students regardless of skiing ability. The students will have the opportunity to learn to ski at a level suitable to their needs. These trips provide valuable life experiences for the students at all ages. There are limited places available for this fantastic and popular opportunity so in order to secure your child’s place, a £169 deposit will be required ASAP.
In order to assist with the financial situation, we have provided an instalment payment scheme whereby you can make 8 equal payments of £100 per month. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Smith or Mr Bower at the academy. See below for more details about the trip.
Student DVD Promotion: