What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a Parent Pay school
- hows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- mails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- you will never miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How do I get started?
You will have received an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account. (See here for sample letter)
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
Parent Pay has set a precedent for security in the school payments marketplace
ParentPay strive to be at the forefront, setting the bar for the marketplace and keeping our schools and parents protected from fraud. We are a certified Level 1 merchant, the highest level of compliance enforced by the PCI standard (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard -PCI DSS):
- ISO compliant -ParentPay is hosted in a data centre which is fully compliant with and certified to ISO/IEC 27001 and PCI DSS
- Our trusted infrastructure is built on industry leading technologies, toolsets and providers to protect our clients
- Cutting edge secure banking delivers end-to-end encryption from the client browser, right through to the bank
- Complete finance audit trail including transaction references and identifiers to link parent and school accounts to the payment and banking network
- Data protection compliant -ParentPay are registered as a Data Processor with the Information Commissioners Office. Our registration number is Z7380292.
More information can be found on the Parent Pay website, alternatively contact the academy reception 01724 842447